HOW TO COPY A FLOPPY
1. Insert the disk you want to make a copy of.
2. Double click My Computer from desktop.
3. Left click 3 1/2 floppy to highlight.
4. Right click, select copy disk.
5. Click start on next window (you'll have a note
saying "reading source info).
6. Then you will have a sign saying "insert disk you
want to copy to". Remove the one you were using & insert
a clean disk. Click ok. This is called destination disk.
7. Make sure the disk is in "write protect position"
(that is where you will have 1 hole closed).
8. When computer finishes, remove the disk. You now
have 2 of the same disk.