Clear Caches and History in Netscape Communicator
Although Netscape Communicator will periodically clear
caches and history you can do so yourself to greatly
enhance its performance. I clear each time I leave
Netscape Communicator by doing the following:
1. Click Edit.
2. Down to preferencies, click.
3. Click "clear history".
4. Click ok, (don't be afraid of the warning).
5. Click clear location bar, (this is the places
you have been lately).
6. Click ok.
7. Now on the left, double click "advanced".
8. Click cache.
9. Click "clear memory cache".
10. Click ok.
11. Click "clear disk cache".
12. Click ok.
13. Click ok at bottom.
14. Exit Netscape Communicator, (click the X at top right)
The changes you made will take effect the next time you open